Non toxic living is all new for me
I have never been one to love on non toxic products. I mean, to be honest, I thought people were a bit over the top. What's the diff?If the chemicals and bleach were good enough for my parents, they must be good enough for me.
The more I started hearing about it recently, the more I checked it out. I tried some hand soap and kitchen cleaner,just to see...and I was BLOWN AWAY. The light citrus smell vs the bleach was an instant win for me. The fact that they cleaned the same as or even better also blew me away... so maybe people knew what they were talking about?
I started dabbling and fell in love! I even started telling friends about them. I am also a very thrifty mama,so I wanted to use up what we had at home. Going back to bleach smell was a big eye opener. It took my breath away the first time I used it-how did I not notice it all those times? Now, my body is sensitive to the smells, so it is an instant trigger.
Glad I made a choice to do better for my family and me. It is never too late to start over!! When you know more, you do more.
Leave a Reply.